Work Outlook & Other Opportunities
Work Outlook in Local 8
Work remains slow in the area, but is expected to pick up in the coming months.
The Arche Solar project is a 140 megawatt solar array near Fayette, Ohio that will begin hiring in Spring 2023. The solar project does have a residency stipulation, so at this point, only Ohio residents are eligible for the calls.
The Mustang Mile Solar project is a 150 megawatt solar array in Lenawee County, Michigan that will begin hiring in Summer 2023.
GM Powertrain in Toledo recently announced a $760 million project which should start hiring in the coming months.
Work Opportunities in Other Local’s
Local 364 – Rockford, IL
- Contact: 815-398-6282
- Local 364 remains busy and the work outlook is promising for JIW's and Journeyman Installer Techs.
- Call Local 364 for details.
Local 683 – Columbus, OH
- Contact: Chris Evans, Dispatcher at email@example.com or 614-294-4786 Ext. 6
- Local 683 is busy with open calls for Journeymen Installer Techs and work is promising for Book 2 JIWs.
- Call Local 683 for details.
Local 1105 – Newark, OH
- Contact: 740-454-2304
- Local 1105 has begun to man up for the Intel Microchip Project.
- Call Local 1105 for details.
Local 252 – Ann Arbor, MI
- Contact: 734-424-0978
- Local 252 is busy and the work outlook is promising for JIW's.
- Call Local 252 for details.
Local 369 – Louisville, KY
- Contact: 502-368-2568
- Local 369 is busy and has open calls for JIW's.
- Call Local 369 for details.
Visit the links below for other work opportunities:
Hot Spots – Where2Bro