Currently, there are open calls at IBEW 4th District local unions with contact information listed below.
Local 26 – Washington, DC
- Contact: 301-459-2900
- (2) - Ingevity Kiln Replacement - Miller Electric - Covington, VA
- Foreman: Corey Morgan - 958 E. Riverside St.
- Start Time & Date: 8:00am
- Approx. Duration: Unknown
- Type of Work: PVC Coated Rigid Conduit, control wiring, work possible over time
- **Pre-hire drug test**
Local 80 – Norfolk, Virginia
- Contact Wil Morris at 757-480-1740 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anyone wishing to sign Local 80’s book may do so with a BA to BA letter
- BCU Electric
- Amazon project in Suffolk, VA
- Working 5-10s +8 on Saturday
- Needs journeymen and CEs immediately
- Contact: 304-429-5013
- Needing a total of about 55 JWs in the next couple of weeks
- 17 – JWs at Marathon Petroleum in Ashland, Kentucky for October 7th
- 32 – JWs at Marathon for October 14th
- Both job sites will require the DISA background check, TWIC card, hair follicle drug test
- At Marathon you must be clean shaven and have a negative COVID test with 3 days of hire in date
- $75.00 per diem for Marathon call. 7-10s for 3 – 4 weeks
- $35.10 hr. pay, $5.00 hr. vac., $10.75 hr. pen., $9.15 hr. h/w
- On the Outside we also need about 20 J. Linemen in various locations in West Virginia.
Local 466 – Charleston, West Virginia
- Contact: 304-342-0800
- ENERFAB Power & Industrial – John Amos Power Plant
- 5 – JWs
- Working 6-10s
- Current drug card
- Wage $34.34
- H&W $9.65
- Pension $9.90
Local 573 – Warren, Ohio
- Contact: 330-394-3606
- Lighthouse Electric Ultium Cells Project
- Day shift 7:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Night shift 6:00 pm to 4:30 am
- OSHA 10 or 30
- Current drug card or test within last year
- CPH $35.69
- H&W $7.26
- DB $6.56
- DC $3.57
Local 575 – Portsmouth, Ohio
- Contact: 740-353-8000 ext. 5
- $35.25, &.46 Annuity, $9.10 HW
- 5 – H&B at Spurlock power house in Maysville, Kentucky, 4-10s, going to 6-10s on 11/4/2021 for a cooling tower outage. 2 month duration. Urine test
- 3 – Pritchard at Veolia in Wurtland, Kentucky, 5-8s going to 7-12s on 10/14/2021. 6 – 8 week duration. TWIC card & Drug card required. Pay is $5.00 over scale per hour.
Local 683 – Columbus, Ohio
- Contact: Chris Evans, Dispatcher at email@example.com or 614-294-4786 Ext. 6 M-F after 5pm for the Job line to bid on any calls
- Scale $35.50, H&W $10.35, Pension $6.77, Annuity $3.10 (after 1/1/22 ALL O/T will be paid at 1½ on Annuity)
- 37 - JWs for a regular call (5-10s + 8) on first shift with TSG at Project Mustang in New Albany.
- Drug test, OSHA10, B/G check
- Shared Call with Local 1105
- 9 – JWs on Various 40 hr. calls
- 3 – JIT for a Regular Call with Mid City
Local 1105 – Newark, OH
- Contact – Job Line at 740-454-2304 after 5pm M-F and anytime on the weekends
- Please note: You must be on Local 1105’s book prior to placing your bid on an open call. Book 2 signing may be completed by having your Local Union fax us at 740-454-6727
- 2 - JWs for E.S.I. at Guernsey Power Plant. 7am start time, working 40 hrs., on a 6-8 week call, beginning ASAp. (Orientation will take place in New Albany)
- 1 - JW for Mid-City at the Facebook project. 7am start time, working 4-10s/1-8/some Saturdays, on a six month call, beginning ASAP.
- 1 - JW for Hilscher-Clarke at Kenyon College. 7 am start time, working 40 hrs., on a 3 month call, beginning ASAP.
- 5 - JWs for The Superior Group at Project Mustang for Fire Alarm. (Must have FA License) 7am start time, working 5-10s/Saturdays, on a long call, beginning ASAP.
- 2 - JWs for The Superior Group at Amazon. 7am start time, working 40 hrs., beginning ASAP.
- 1 - JW for Hilscher-Clarke at the Facebook project. 7am start time, working 4-10s/1-8/spotty Saturdays, on a long call beginning ASAP.
- 15 - JWs for Cupertino at the Facebook project. 7am start time, working 4-10s/2-8s, on a six month call, beginning ASAP.
- 11 - JWs for ESI at the Facebook project. 7am start time, working 5-10s/1-8, on a long call beginning ASAP
- 9 - JWs for The Superior Group at project Mustang. 7am start time, working 5-10s/some Saturdays, on a long call beginning ASAP.
- 1 – JW for Southeastern Electric at Owens Corning/various locations (Fill in work as project swells). 7am start time, working 40 hrs/possible OT, on long call, beginning ASAP.
- 6 – JWs for Southeastern Electric at Kellogg’s/various locations (Fill in work as project swells). 6am start time, working 5-10s, on a long call, beginning ASAP.
- 3 – JWs for Gurtz Electric at the Facebook project. 6am start time, working 6-10s, on a 2 month call, beginning 9/29/21.
1 – JW for Mid-City at Owens Science and Tech. Center. 7am start time, working 40 hrs., on a 2 – 3 week call, beginning ASAP.
Page Last Updated: Oct 07, 2021 (04:37:53)